Precautions for using stainless steel tableware
Stainless steel tableware is widely used in the family, you know, there are some precautions when using stainless steel tableware.
1. Stainless steel tableware can not store strong acid or strong alkaline food or seasonings for a long time, such as vinegar, soy sauce, salt, etc. The electrolytes in these things react electrochemically with the metal elements of stainless steel and are dissolved to contaminate food.
2. If the stainless steel heat preservation cup is filled with carbonated beverage, the acid substance will have chemical reaction with the stainless steel, and the occurrence of toxic substance will cause the heat preservation cup to oxidize and rust, which will not only affect the health, but also reduce the service life of the heat preservation cup.
3. Stainless steel tableware cannot be cleaned with strong alkaline detergent. Although the cleaning effect of these things is good, they are easy to corrode stainless steel tableware.
4. Stainless steel tableware cannot be used to boil traditional Chinese medicine. The components of traditional Chinese medicine are complex, most of which contain alkaloids and organic acids. The high temperature is easy to react with metal elements and lead to drug failure.
5. It should be noted that the use of stainless steel tableware to boil traditional Chinese medicine not only makes the medicine invalid, but even produces more toxic chemicals. Therefore, it is not allowed to boil traditional Chinese medicine with stainless steel tableware, but also can boil traditional Chinese medicine with aluminum pot.
6. So we should pay attention to the above matters when using stainless steel tableware. If it's not used properly, the reduction of tableware's life is a small matter, which will affect the health of the body.