Precautions when using stainless steel kitchenware
When using stainless steel kitchenware, we need to pay attention to many of the following points, which are often used.
1. When using stainless steel kitchenware, the firepower should not be too large, and the heating surface should be as wide and even as possible.
2. Avoid sharp objects.
3. If there is food at the bottom of the pot, it should be soaked in water and scraped off gently with wood chips, instead of using sharp tools to scrape.
4. After using stainless steel kitchenware for a period of time, there will be a layer of mist in the coding. At this time, it can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped with some detergent to restore the brightness.
5. Stainless steel kitchenware can not be soaked or washed for a long time after use. It should be cleaned and dried in time. If there are stains on the surface, they can be removed by waxing.
6. If there are stainless steel tableware with wooden handle and rubber handle, it is not allowed to scald with water or steam in a pot, so as to avoid the damage of rubber and wood handle.